Saturday, November 03, 2007

Final Surgery Date!

We received the date for Alivia's final surgery this week. It will be on December 12th. They'll take out all the hardware during that one and she should only have to spend one night in the hospital. Then we'll be done! Hurray!!!!

We had some other good news, as well--both of my biopsies were negative. I was rather nervous about the second one, but it turned out to be just a fibrous cyst. Thank God! I have to go back in 6 months to follow up on the one they couldn't biopsy, but they don't expect any problems, so I'm not going to worry about it until then.

Livi is having another growth spurt, I think--she's up to 32 inches in height and 20 lbs in weight. She's still very much below the charts, but catching up bit by bit. She's also becoming quite the chatterbox! I love it!

Oh--if anyone's interested, I've found another great price on a cruise and have requested a group of cabins. This one is on the Carnival Glory, October 4-11, 2008. It departs from Port Canaveral (Orlando) goes to Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, and Freeport. The fares start at just $469 per person and each cabin will receive a $100 ship's credit. If you'd like information, please email me at kizibits6@bellsouth.net and I'll send you the e-flyer.

~ Jeana

2 comments:

MandyJo013078 said...

Jeana - I'm so glad that you got the dates for Livi's surgery and just so you know ... it's a good lucky date that they set - it's my neice's birthday! I'll keep you two in my prayers and I'm so glad that your medical stuff is cleared up! Keep posting! I love hearing about you guys! I'm looking for a better job that pays more so that I wouldn't have to keep working two jobs and so I'd be able to move forward with my adoption. No luck yet, but I'm going to find something! Mandy

MandyJo013078 said...

I tagged you :) I hope you don't mind it's 8 Random Things about you ....