Monday, October 22, 2007

Family Reunion

Livi and I spent this last weekend in Georgia for our family reunion. Livi was a little bit more shy with everyone this year compared to last year--very clingy to Mommy. I didn't mind seeing that at all! I've been worried that she wouldn't develop any stranger fear, but she does seem to be more wary of unfamiliar people than she has been. I managed to get a couple cute photos of her--in this one Livi is trying out her new jaw in earnest on an ear of corn. She managed to do a pretty good job of it! The funniest part of it was that up until now she hasn't liked corn! I guess it's all in the presentation.

This photo is Livi wearing Papa's hat. I loved the gangster look she pulled off. Too cute! Livi also surprised me this weekend with her skill on a balance beam. I was holding her hands, of course, but she was very deliberate in the placement of her feet. It was quite impressive! I can see that we're going to have some gymnastics lessons in our future. And speaking of balance--Livi is walking more and more and better and better. I'm so proud of her!

~ Jeana

3 comments:

Amazing said...

Oh, what fun, Jeana!! Thanks for sharing the pix and update of not-so-Baby A. LOL!

Hugs,
C

MandyJo013078 said...

Jeana -
I'm so glad to hear that Livi developed the fear of strangers. I was worried about that w/ my neice and then all of the sudden, she decided she didn't want just anyone all on her own. She is just so cute! I'm glad to hear that she is doing so well with her jaw! Keep us posted!
MandyJo

RamblingMother said...

So glad to hear the surgeries so far have been successful with Livi. Sorry to hear of your own health stuff. Hope it is nothing serious or at least benign.

Beverly