Thursday, May 18, 2006

Does the Paperwork Ever End?

Well, I have my travel dates for trip #1. I depart Jacksonville for Moscow on June 3 and will return home on the 9th. In the meantime I have lots of paperwork to do or re-do. This includes more visits to the doctor and psychiatrist, fingerprinting, sending off for background checks, and then taking it all over to Tallahassee for apostilling. The paperwork is probably the biggest struggle of the whole process. And I probably ought to consider buying stock in Fedex...

I also finally got a car seat--now that I know how big (read that as little) she is. I found a new britax for a great price on ebay--quite a bit less than retail. So--her room is ready, I have the stroller, the car seat, the baby bjorn... all I need is the baby!

~ Jeana

No comments: