Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Just a Few More Days...

Okay--I'm down to the final few days before departure for trip #1. I'm SO excited! My passport and visa arrived today and I'm just waiting on one last document for this trip. This will be a busy week--once that last document arrives I have to take all of the updated documents to Tallahassee for apostilling. I also have to pack and run a lot of last minute errands--the bank, the vet, etc. And of course, it's a short week due to the holiday yesterday. That's okay--staying busy makes the time go by faster!

By this time next week I will have gotten to visit Alivia at least twice! I know the emotions will be overwhelming, but I hope I can relax enough to just enjoy some of the (very short!) time I'll get to spend with her. And I'm already dreading having to say goodbye and leave her there while I come home to wait (again with the waiting... sheesh!) for court.

~ Jeana

No comments: