Monday, May 22, 2006

The Wait

I spent this weekend doing a little baby shopping. I wanted to find some toys to take on the first trip to kind of break the ice. One item I had to finally purchase online. I couldn't find the Who Loves Baby photo album at my local Target store. I did find some cute musical toys, though.

I also chatted via email with a family who just got home from their first trip to Tver. They shared a lot of info and gave me hope for a quick court date. Apparently they will be in Tver for trip two at the same time I'm there for trip one. They only had a two and a half week wait between trips. I really hope that mine is that short, too! This waiting stuff is deadly!

It's simply incredible to think that just two weeks from right now I will be sitting somewhere in Tver after having spent an afternoon playing with my little girl!

~ Jeana

No comments: