Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Father Frost was very good to us today! In addition to the toddler-sized table and chairs, the jack-in-the-box, the Russian Dora the Explorer doll, and the blocks I got for Alivia, we also received a beautiful photo album from our dear friends Diane and Susie. These photos are some of the photos that were included in the album.

They also used one of the photos to create a Christmas ornament for us and gave Alivia several little toys to help with her development. I have to say, though, that the photo album was the most wonderful surprise for me. I couldn't believe all the wonderful photos they got of Alivia that evening! There must be at least 70 photos in the album!

Apparently the night I went with my parents to see the Blue Man Group, Susie and Diane decided to turn a night of babysitting into a photo shoot. As you can see from the photos, they all had a great time! I'm so blessed to have friends who enjoy babysitting Alivia as much as Diane and Susie do! And I can't believe they got Alivia to wear the Santa hat for so long! She usually hates hats!

Later today Alivia and I are going over to Gran's house for New Year's dinner. I can't wait to share the photo album with Gran and Papa. They'll love it as much as I do and will no doubt want copies of several of the photos! I picked out these five photos from the album because they each show just how beautiful, curious, intense and happy Alivia is every day. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!
Alivia and I want to wish all of our dear friends a happy, healthy, wealthy and wonderful New Year!
~ Jeana

1 comment:

votemom said...

i'm so glad you and alivia found each other.... what a gift for you both!