Monday, July 10, 2006

Monster Girl


Ive decided Alivia's nickname will be Monster. She loves to tense up her whole little body and growl when you change her diaper. Then she grins and giggles. It's so cute! Here are a couple more photos of Alivia with her Gran. The first is from breakfast this morning and the other is right after her afternoon snack of carrots and plums. You can see why we also call her Piglet!

We took a nice little walk today using the baby carrier. She liked that much better than the stroller. Tonight we plan another little stroll to try to get some nice photos of the city.

~ Jeana

2 comments:

Polly said...

Welcome Home Princess Alivia! I'm so glad your Mommy shared your story with everyone. I linked it to my Adoption Bloglist www.fluffoosinka.blogspot.com

Jeana said...

Thanks for the link, Polly! I'll have to check out your list when I get home!

Jeana